7.29.2012

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Truth be told I am not the best at making my babies do tummy time.  It seems like it is either like this:
Or like this:
 I love how James has mastered tummy time!  What a genius!  Why not just lay down if you don't like something!
Ali finally appreciates it.  She was so funny!  As soon as I picked James up she laid down and started copying him.
 I had given him a little ribbon so she pulled it over and played with it.
 She even pulled it across her body like he had done at one point.  It's fun having two little ones!
The funny thing is that the younger kids are supposed to copy what the older kid does but it's the other way around in our house... at least for now.  Other things that Ali has picked up from James are the following:
☞She likes to have a binky when she sees him using his binky even though she stopped using one a year ago.
☞He cried during his first few baths and since then Ali has not liked her baths as much and freaks out when we wash her hair.
☞She likes to sit in his baby seats.  We've never been able to put James in his bumbo because Ali always sits in it when we bring it out.
☞When he cries, she cries.  This one totally kills me!  I always tell her she doesn't have to cry just because he's crying.  Ha!  He usually stops crying because she starts crying so loud and he looks over to see what her deal is.