7.12.2012

6 Months Old!

James is 6 months old!!!  
(Ok, so he's officially 6 months old tomorrow but I couldn't wait to post his cuteness!) 
And seriously, I could not be more in love!  

Here is Ali holding her little brother.  Um... little by like 2 pounds and 2 inches.  
 Kisses!!
Helen sent these cute mustaches.  It's insane how much I love these three!  And you probably don't want to mess with James.  He'll clobber you!
 There are no words for the next photo.  I just love it!
 My cousin sent James this cape and mask and he is probably the cutest super hero ever!
We've had some ups and downs with James' sleep but I think we're on the up and up now.  He takes a really good nap in the afternoon when Ali naps and then he'll either take a morning nap or an evening nap.  It all depends on what time he wakes up.  I'm pretty happy with his schedule.  He's not sleeping as well at night as he did before we left China, but I feel like he will get back to it soon.  One thing that might help this is the fact that he started taking a binky yesterday and is totally hooked!  I like that it makes him happy.  Tomorrow we will start him on solids!
 Cannot. Get. Enough.  His smile is so contagious!
James' first 2 teeth came through his bottom gums on the 10th of this month.  He's on his way to being an old man.  I can't wait to see his little teeth sticking out of his little grin.

 These two love riding in shopping carts!  (Hallelujah!  right?)
James went swimming for the first time last week and LOVES it!  
This picture cracks me up!  It's so not typical to see Jimmy sleeping like this so I had to snap the photo. It was too cute!
 James, I could never express how happy I am to be your mom and the joy you bring to our family!  We LOVE you!