4.19.2012

THE Visit

Several months ago my parents came to visit. It was, in a word, AMAZING! It didn't take me so long to post about it because it wasn't amazing. It took my so long because my mom had the better pictures on her camera and those got loaded onto Jimmy's computer. We don't get to see Jimmy very much and I still haven't retrieved the photos from him. But I just need to post what I have. My mom came for three weeks to help with James and Ali. I could not have done it without her. She helped out SO much I cannot even put into words how much we needed her here. She played with the kids, cooked, cleaned, read stories, bought groceries, stayed up late, woke up early, and everything in between. One of the greatest things that happened while she was here was that Ali learned to have fun and play with someone other than me. It was a huge learning experience for her.
Snuggles with Grandma
Could this be any cuter? NO!
Synchronized diaper changing!
After three weeks my dad came. It was a treat to have him but he also brought treats!!!! And this was after my mom brought a whole suitcase (or more) of treats with her!!! Aren't they the greatest?! They brought so many American goodies and ingredients that have helped us survive these last 4 months.
Grandpa and James! These two were so cute together they would just sit on the couch and talk to each other.

We are so grateful to them for coming and all the help they gave. We love you Grandpa and Grandma!