3.13.2012

2 Months Old!

Our sweet James is 2 months old! He is the sweetest, calmest little boy ever! I haven't written too much about how perfect he is because I didn't want to jinx myself (since jinxing is real). But I think since he's been alive for 2 months already, things probably won't change. And if they do, it probably won't be because I wrote about it. James is so easy going! He sleeps like a champ, eats like a champ (note photos below) and doesn't scream when Ali is mauling him. He is so calm. I think he gets it from his sister.... um... just kidding- he definitely gets that from his dad. He only wakes up once to feed at night, which makes me the happiest mom on the planet! The poor little guy has been sick this week and he's still mellow and sweet. What a handsome boy!

Why are baby sneezes so cute?!
These photos are from last month but they must be posted! This boy is darling!



We love you SO much, James. We love watching you grow and are so happy to be your parents!