3.18.2010

Top o' the mornin' to ya!!

Waking up is always an unwanted event, but add pinching to it, and it's just awful!! I forgot to wear green to bed on Tuesday night so I woke up to Jimmy pinching me Wednesday morning! Well, good morning!! All pinching aside, it is fun to have someone that will get into the holiday spirit! (Thanks, Helen!! <-- Right, Newtons?)
He even stayed up to watch one of the most hilarious movies!

It is CLASSIC! It has Sean Connery from when he was just a lad. (Yes, I did!) Tonight I may see if I can trick him into watching another St. Patty's classic. Oh, the things we do for love!

The real reason for this post is to document that Jimmy was so into the Irish spirit (and so afraid that I would show as little mercy as he showed me) that he refused to change out of his GREEN shirt. Even though it was a polo! How uncomfortable.
He asked if I would pinch him if he changed and I said yes, but that I would only pinch him once. Once was obviously too much because he would not change. Rules are rules! I couldn't possible let him get by without a pinch if he changed. Right?