3.01.2010

Ownership is overrated!

On Saturday, we took our last item worth more than 100 dollars down to Carmax and SOLD IT! It feels strange to not really own anything. Very liberating! You should give it a try.
You know how they say that Hondas are really great cars?? Well ours was not. It has not been an awful car, but last month we took a trip to Austin and it proved to be unreliable!
Note Adam's concerned face as he watches the engine smoke.
But, we LOVE Carmax! If you have a car that you have been wanting to get rid of, they'll buy it from you! Jimmy is afraid that it's going to be my fix-all from now on. Car has a flat tire? Carmax. Bad windshield wiper? Carmax. Low on gas? Carmax.
I don't think I will become that extreme, but doing business with them is so enjoyable, I just might!! Thanks Carmax!!On a side note, these two guys, from some eastern country, stopped to give us some crazy advice about our car. I had been documenting the whole evening so I continued snapping pictures of them. This guy stopped, asked if I was a cop,

then took off.
It was hilarious! Shady business!