11.18.2008

Save Pushing Daisies!!



Some of you may not know this but Jimmy and I are not big TV watchers. Our TV only plays movies. We're not even big movie watchers. What I mean by that is that Jimmy, without fail, will fall asleep within 5 minutes of turning on any movie. With that said the ONLY show I watch is called Pushing Daisies. I watch it faithfully every week on my computer. This show is witty, cleaver, quirky, whimsical, wholesome and beautiful. Unfortunately not many people have caught sight of it and it may not come back next season. This would be the greatest tragedy, second only to Obama becoming president. (ha...I'm kind of kidding... kind of) I would strongly encourage you to go onto abc.com to watch a couple episodes. Or if you're looking for something to do on a Friday night, go out and rent the first season. Chances are you will fall in love! Then after you fall in love you should go to this link http://savedaisies.com/ and sign the petition to keep it on the air. I don't know if this will really work, but I like to believe that we can save it. I am signer 40811 and Jimmy is 40813, by the way.Mom, you would love this show. Look at the beautiful garden! And yes, everyone, that woman in red is wearing and eye patch! This show is hilarious!