11.09.2008

Halloween was awesome!

The teachers at my school decided to do a Wizard of Oz theme for Halloween this year. A second grade teacher, Julie A. was Dorothy, Michelle was the house that fell on the witch, Laural was a munchkin, Christie was Glenda the good witch, and of course, I was the Wicked Witch of the West. The role was so effortless for me... it was sad to see the green paint go when I washed my face that night. Many of the other roles were filled by other faculty members.
That evening, we went to the ward Halloween party. Jimmy was Dracula and I was the witch. We definitely stuck out... especially since we had only been to our ward once so people wouldn't have recognized us even if we hadn't been wearing costumes. They were all wondering who the freaks were.
The night ended with a wild party with the Flinstones (the Robbins).