8.15.2012

TX ➪ China ➪ MA ➪ ...

Remember the game M.A.S.H.?  Well, when I was younger Maine was always one of my places when playing M.A.S.H.  I just knew I belonged in New England even though I hadn't been there.  I still haven't been to Maine yet but I do know that my heart lives in New England.  Sadly, we are moving from Boston next week. 
The circle of our lives continues.  We moved from Texas to China then to Massachusetts and now we are going back to Texas.  We have been praying for months about where we should move after Jimmy graduates and Houston was not one of the places we were looking at.  However, the answer came to both of us that Houston was the place and we are happy to know it's where we are supposed to be.  So grateful for prayer.   As the song goes, "I left my heart in San Francisco"... but in this case, in Boston.  Some things we LOVE about Boston are:
The healthy lifestyle- everyone out jogging and walking. 
The gorgeous weather!  We wish we could be here for fall and winter!!!
The beautiful architecture and style.
The amazing nature and greenery.
The nice, chill, accepting people.  Everyone we have met has been SO nice and kicked back!
Jimmy and I both agree that it will be nice going back to a place that is familiar to us.  Houston, here we come!  Bring on the BBQ y'all!!!!