6.27.2010

The Tastiest Birthday Yet!

I love birthdays, food, relaxing, and Jimmy. Those 4 favorite things of mine made up my birthday this past Friday! Jimmy made me waffles with strawberries and blueberries for breakfast- YUM! He then went off to work and I got to do whatever I wanted all day! This is the last birthday I will be able to do that with this little girl coming and I took full advantage. I lounged around in my bathrobe all day. For dinner, Jimmy surprised me with an unbelievable dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. To die for!!! Sure it depleted our savings account but it was the most delicious steak either of us have ever had. Also you'll notice the Blue Bell in the picture. One thing we are lucky to have here in Texas is Blue Bell ice cream. It is straight from the ice cream gods reserved only for people who have to suffer through Texas/southern summers. This is a new favorite flavor of mine- Summer Berries. YUM! I got a few gifts but the only thing I really asked for from Jimmy was a card. It was perfect! Thanks for the great day, sweetie!