6.16.2010

Off to Serve

(at the setting apart on Sunday morning)
This last Sunday, Jimmy and I drove my parents to the Houston airport and said goodbye for 18 months. They will be in the MTC for one week, and on Monday, they fly out to the Czech Republic. They're going to love it!
I'm glad that my sister and her kids were there for the farewell weekend.
Oh, cute!!
As you can see, they caused the tears.
It was very sad watching my parents say goodbye to these grandbabies.
This is Beck showing Grandpa how tall he will be when he gets back.

They had A LOT of bags.

But it is very impressive that after 35 years of being together and accumulating stuff they can get it all down to a couple bags each and leave the rest behind. Luckily Jimmy is so responsible- they have nothing to worry about.
It does feel bizarre that we're living in their house. If you would have told me that this is where I'd be and what I'd be doing in my lifetime I would have called you crazy! You just never know where life will take you.