3.29.2009

Babies are growing everywhere!


We love babies! Most of the women in our lives are having babies this year! We have 15 family members/friends that will have a little one by December! Yesterday we spent the afternoon at Ann's baby shower. Ann is Jimmy's younger sister and she is having a little girl on the 24th of April. She received a lot of darling gifts that I'm sure Baby Warner will love! We also stopped by their house on our way back to Art City to see the little nursery they have been working on. I'm SO sad I didn't take in the camera because it is adorable! Ann made all of the bedding for the crib and covered a glider/rocker. Maybe I'll have her send us a photo to upload so you can see it. She is so talented and crafty, which works out perfectly for me because I have 24 yards of fabric for a nursery that I would like to use. We will be having a craft day before the move for sure!