10.13.2012

9 Months!

James is 9 months old today!  He's practically an adult!  
The big news for this month is that James is mobile!!  He is crawling!  
I love that James can go where he wants to go now!  It's so exciting and I'm so happy for him!


 James continues to be a happy, calm baby.  He loves to laugh and snuggle.  James is also quite shy.  Ali is his best friend and he lights up when he sees her.  When we play music or sing songs he does a cute little bounce-dance.  Something else amazing about James is he already knows how to drink from a straw!  James also loves his baths and loves to splash in the bath.
 James crawled into the bathroom so he wouldn't miss out on teeth brushing.
 Crawling action shot!
I can't believe how quickly James is growing up!  I'm so grateful that I have him in my life.  His calmness teaches me so much.  It reminds me to be patient and to cherish each moment.  We are so glad to have both of our children in our family.