5.30.2012

1 Month Later

Has it already been one month?
Has it only been one month?
Either way, it has been one GLORIOUS month here in Boston, Massachusetts, AMERICA!
As our time in China came to an end I started worrying that I had worked life back home into something better than it really was.  I didn't know if I was having hard days because I was a huge complainer, or experiencing some kind of postpartum depression, or if life in China really was ca-razy!!  It is #3... and boy am I glad!  Life back home has been a dream!  A fluffy, delicious, peaceful dream.  My hardest day here has not  been as hard as an "easy" day back in China.  As Memorial Day passed a couple days ago I thought about the people who fought, and are fighting, to make our country free and great.  I am proud of my younger brother, Adam for being one of those people.  He sacrifices every day to fight for our freedoms.  I can never repay him or the other men and women for what they give me and my family every day.
It's good to be home.
I am absolutely head-over-heals in love with my sweeties!

Feeding the geese.  There are signs that say not to feed the geese because then they won't leave in the winter.  We try not to feed them but sometimes we can't help ourselves.



 Yes, that is our gold, tufted couch.  And no, you may not have it.
Oh the cheeks!  Lovely!

I cannot stop kissing this sweet boy!!  I am smiling just thinking about how sweet he is!
And this sweetie is my best girlfriend!

What a girl!



I haven't lived with children in many US cities to know if this is normal or not, but Boston offers so many activities for children.  Many of them are free or only a couple dollars.  We live 1 mile away from 2 libraries and even closer to multiple parks.  There are play groups or other activities every week day at one of the two libraries and you better believe we are there every day.
Life. Is. Good.