8.03.2011

Little Sweetie Gets Her FIRST TOOTH!!!

Our little girl is growing up! Yesterday, after 3 days of a grumpy baby, I felt a little tooth popping out of Ali's bottom gums. She's been a little fussy since we got back from our trip to California and I was worried this was a new side of her personality that she was showing us. I figured since she was a girl this was just the first of many drama-filled-phases. I had been checking for a tooth but yesterday was the first day I felt it after noticing a slight runny nose. I was so excited for her, and sad because she's been in so much pain! Poor thing! But we're glad she's starting to get teeth... we were beginning to wonder if she'd be toothless her whole life!
Here are just some funny pictures I took yesterday. A couple are of her smiling, and a couple are of the faces she's been making to try to communicate how much pain she has been in. Parents are a little slow sometimes.
Saddest faces ever! There are also frustrated growls that go with these sad faces.
Love the smile!
....and the crazy hair!
Crying AND reaching out for HELP!

"Alice" and her Alice book.
Bath time!