7.08.2010

I love fall!!!

It seems strange to say you love fall in the middle of the summer... unless of course you live in an eternity of summer like it seems we do in Houston. And it's not that I don't love summer too. But we don't even have that season here. I feel like I'm going through Hell-training. No, I'm not cursing. I'm talking about the actual place- Hell.
Anyway, we don't really get to experience seasons which is so sad because I live for fall! So on a day like today, I pretend. It's cloudy and rainy outside so I am pretending today that it's fall.I'm staying inside (because if you go outside you realize that although it's cloudy and rainy, it's still 400 degrees with 400% humidity) and making pumpkin chocolate chip bread- yum! Pathetic? I know. But I have to take advantage of these days because when everyone in Utah is crunching through the leaves, donning their cute autumn jackets and scarfs, I'll be sitting in front of a fan drinking lemonade with frizzy hair. Ok- so the weather won't be too bad by then... that last part describes what I do now. hehehe!
Life is good!