11.04.2009

Ceska Republika

Why have we not posted pictures from our amazing trip to the Czech Republic? (History lesson- It has not been Czechoslovakia since 1989) I can't think of any other reason except for it's fun to procrastinate... especially when there are no real consequences. I always like to practice when I can.
So... here they are! You will be thinking to yourself that there are a lot of pictures, but we took 2,000!! It was hard to narrow it down!
Their idea of fast food is sausage in a roll! Yum!


I saw this...and had to have one too!



This beautiful door handle is on the front doors of the above castle. It shows the birds pecking the eyeball of the Turks!One of my favorite things about Europe is riding the trains. It is SO Harry Potter!!

Should your next trip be to the beautiful and romantic Czech Republic? YES!